It’s nearly that time, I’m off to one of my absolute favourite places in the world the US of A very very soon and with that I thought I’d share 10 items which are currently on my mind and basically must come with me on my trip! We’re flying into LA and doing a bit of a California road trip up the coast to San Francisco. On the way home we’re stopping via New York for a few nights so there’s a bit of a mix of summer stuff and stuff if it gets a bit chilly. Pretty much 100% sure I will freeze in New York as I think I saw it was snowing there the other day, but I’m just going to use that as an excuse to buy things over there really because why wouldn’t you!?
1. I’m very much enjoying mustard and stripes at the moment so absolutely LOVE this shirt, teamed up with some high waisted denim shorts it would definitely be a winner.
2. I can’t get enough of Pull & Bear right now, they have soo many nice things and for such a reasonable price. I got the black pinstripe version of these pink trousers recently and they’re basically smart really well fitted jogging bottoms, unbelievably comfy.
3. A slogan tee can go with just about anything, jeans or trousers then add a nice blazer on top and you’re sorted.
4. This Topshop jumper has been sitting in my basket online for soo long and I finally decided to get it the other day, its yellow so what more can I say?
5. High waisted shorts because they go with everything and it’s a holiday essential.
6. Classic vans, I actually love these with tailored trousers and a blazer. They make the outfit look a little more casual and they’re perfect for walking around in if you’re out for the day.
7. I think I’ve already mentioned the word blazer enough so far so you can understand why this would be featured in my Wishlist!
8. A neckerchief is one of my favourite favourite things to finish off an outfit and I think this grey one is pretty cute with the stars.
9. Checked shirt to layer up over a t-shirt, love this colour as well.
10. Western style belt to wear with those high waisted denim shorts, not sure how long I’ll be wearing that for though I’ll be honest with the amount of In n Out burgers and Coldstone ice creams I plan to consume.
I’m going to be doing quite a few write ups on the trip when I’m home and of course will be posting lots of outfit pictures over on Instagram while I’m there so give me a follow if you’d like to see those.
thanks for reading